Mori change

I think there could be more done with Mori that would enable a more enjoyable experience for both parties. First, I think it shouldn't be an add-on. It just shouldn't. Each killer should have their own unique add-ons, and Mori takes away from that. Instead, Mori should be a built in for all killers. Why?


Because my suggestion completely overhauls the ability. Make Mori usable immediately when a survivor is downed, however, also make Mori a skill-check battle between both parties. If a survivor wins the battle, they are able to resist the kill and get back up. Sure the killer can tunnel and down them again, but if they decide to Mori again, it's just another battle. It forces killers to be more careful with how they proceed, as much like anything else, focusing one person can cost them time, but this would also enable a survivor another way to gain valuable evasion points, as well as survive, by winning a battle.


I think evasion as a category is a bit of a mess, and I think this could help in that, but I also believe this would add a new dynamic of gameplay for both sides. Killers already don't see skill checks, and it would be pretty fun to see sort of a quick time battle between the killer and the survivor. It would also enable them to burn something a bit more useful to them. The only downside I can see people arguing is that Moris are guaranteed success after first hook, and are basically a 10 second ordeal, which enables them to get right back to it. But my suggestion offers trade-offs and allows a killer an option regardless. It also impacts the Hex: Third Seal perk, but that can easily be adjusted by simply making it so that Mori IS guaranteed, or simply rework the perk.

Comments