dnt send hate to bebe players

if you come across nubbies in the trial, don't message ######### to them after.

We all started off as noobs, we didnt jump into dbd at instant nurse marth level.

The match making has it's flaws...I hope the more experienced players dnt ######### on the new players after chat.

Comments

  • This is one of the rare cases where most people aren't blaming their team mates. In my experience, at least.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    if you come across nubbies in the trial, don't message ######### to them after.

    We all started off as noobs, we didnt jump into dbd at instant nurse marth level.

    The match making has it's flaws...I hope the more experienced players dnt ######### on the new players after chat.

    @SloppyKnockout said:

    This is one of the rare cases where most people aren't blaming their team mates. In my experience, at least.

    I'm gonna have to agree with both of you on this one. There shouldn't be anyone bashing on an obvious new person.

  • I see posts upon posts about going against baby new players with the ne MM.

    If a "seasoned" survivor talks ######### to another noob survivor...it's not cool and i usually mama bear that ######### in chat ๐Ÿ˜‚