GG emote?

I think dbd should add a GG emote, like maybe a simple message in the air that just says “GG” or a thumbs up or something like that. I’m writing this as a survivor main on console considering it’s a lot to navigate to friends>players met>find the person>type out gg> send and close. It would be a lot easier with a button. Maybe only allow it when the exit gates are opened? I think it would work well. Or they could add pre-game/endgame chat, but it’s a lot less toxic. I don’t want the killers to think I’m mocking them when I crouch up and down I just use that as a fun gesture so I think it would be a nice feature. What do you think?

Comments

  • Must be a PS thing. It's simple on Xbox to cursor over their tag in game click and view profile and send messege


    Any emote now anymore will be abused for taunts (considering repeatedly crouching is tbagging)

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    Must be a PS thing. It's simple on Xbox to cursor over their tag in game click and view profile and send messege

    Any emote now anymore will be abused for taunts (considering repeatedly crouching is tbagging)

    Yes but I’d think it’s hard to try and taunt with a GG

  • @acidic8 said:

    I think dbd should add a GG emote, like maybe a simple message in the air that just says “GG” or a thumbs up or something like that. I’m writing this as a survivor main on console considering it’s a lot to navigate to friends>players met>find the person>type out gg> send and close. It would be a lot easier with a button. Maybe only allow it when the exit gates are opened? I think it would work well. Or they could add pre-game/endgame chat, but it’s a lot less toxic. I don’t want the killers to think I’m mocking them when I crouch up and down I just use that as a fun gesture so I think it would be a nice feature. What do you think?

    " I don't want the killers to think I'm mocking them when I crouch up and down I just use that as a fun gesture..."

    If you want to respect the killer/not come off as a teabagger then just leave, saves everyone's time and lets the killer move on with his/her life.

  • @acidic8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1514460#Comment_1514460

    Yes but I’d think it’s hard to try and taunt with a GG

    If it's a thumbs up animation, it can be easily looked at as a taunt. (Example: "good job, you failed..." *thumbs up*)

    🤷‍♂️