Dev is the LoPro Chain add-on bugged? (Hillbilly)
So I've been testing this add-on, and you need TWO SAW to down a survivor at ANY GIVEN MOMENT, even when you are not breaking pallets, but from the add-on description below, it should only apply after I break a pallet, and only for 5sec, unless I don't understand English
"Survivors hit with the Chainsaw within 5 seconds of breaking a Pallet or a Breakable Wall are only damaged for a single Health State "
And here I am looking at the 4.1.1 patch notes, I don't see any fix,
is it supposed to work that way??? If it is then this add-on is useless af
Comments
It was previously that it only injured 1 health state at any given point in the trial. It should be now, (after today's patch), that you only get the debuff of the single health state immediately after breaking a pallet/wall (within 5 seconds).
That's they way I read the add on anyway.
Are you saying this isn't happening - and do you have any video evidence please?
I think the description was like this before,
which is why i'm wondering it isn't in the 4.1.1 patch notes, if its fixed
They changed the description when it was released initially but didn't get the behavior to match. As of the patch it should now be working as the description says.