Don't you think it's a bit strong and way too much pressure without him doing much?
That's the point of the extremely low speed on the Cenobites. If I can find a video that fits correctly, you'll see how the speed of the demons ensures they can't constantly stalk survivors. They're more of an incentive for survivors to not huddle around each other and spread out (which can in turn help The Engineer).
Edit: If you're talking about the Lament Configuration, yes - it's certainly unbalanced for this moment. I'll have to strategise and make changes soon... (it's a brand new concept on Pinhead's power list I thought of).
Moreover, survivors can easily demolish the Construct if not guarded adequately...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the point of the extremely low speed on the Cenobites. If I can find a video that fits correctly, you'll see how the speed of the demons ensures they can't constantly stalk survivors. They're more of an incentive for survivors to not huddle around each other and spread out (which can in turn help The Engineer).
Edit: If you're talking about the Lament Configuration, yes - it's certainly unbalanced for this moment. I'll have to strategise and make changes soon... (it's a brand new concept on Pinhead's power list I thought of).
Moreover, survivors can easily demolish the Construct if not guarded adequately...
And hell yeah it is broken. What was I thinking making this? I'd have to make it like 7 seconds to even be reasonable.