The auras from today's patch

Finally a quality change they've done fast!


Just a tiny question, aren't these the exact same auras like before the 4.1 update? It seems to me they're brighter than the old ones, but I am not sure...Anyway they look very good, as it is supposed to be!

Comments

  • Both sides were complaining then they can be pretty fast. It's not like the the Nurse bugs which will probably take years before they will do anything.

  • @TheOptimiser said:

    Finally a quality change they've done fast!

    Just a tiny question, aren't these the exact same auras like before the 4.1 update? It seems to me they're brighter than the old ones, but I am not sure...Anyway they look very good, as it is supposed to be!

    "fast" i would not call roughly a week for something like this fast

  • They are brighter than the originals. Which is fine by me. Before I had trouble finding seeing the aura of hex totems. And some generators/survivors on occasion depending on the map. Now I can see everything very well. At least when it comes to Auras.

  • They are perfect now.