New Matchmaking
It seem worse than the old one for me. All I ever go against as a rank 15 are ranks 4, 3, 2, 1. I don’t even know how many games I’ve played hoping to get a good match. I don’t even last long so I thought I was going see lower ranks
It seem worse than the old one for me. All I ever go against as a rank 15 are ranks 4, 3, 2, 1. I don’t even know how many games I’ve played hoping to get a good match. I don’t even last long so I thought I was going see lower ranks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments