Anyone else’s servers have high ping since update?

Yesterday all of my games were really good and there was no issues however since I’ve updated today I’ve been over 100 ping in all of my servers and I’m constantly jittering. I was wondering if this is happening with anyone else?

Comments

  • I was getting high ping every lobby the other day, i closed the game to restart and noticed i needed a windows update and after doing that everything was fine

  • @KrazyKatFTW said:

    I was getting high ping every lobby the other day, i closed the game to restart and noticed i needed a windows update and after doing that everything was fine

    Hmm well I play on console but I’ll still try

  • Yes, I discovered that I don't need to flip on vpn as a killer any more and that in fact doing so actually hurts my experience