Suggestion to make Babysitter more useful

I like a lot Babysitter's concept of making the unhooked survivor harder to find, but while playing around with it I found that unless they have Iron Will, they still can be found very easily. This defeats the whole purpose of the perk and it's a pity.

What I'd like to be added to the perk is a reduction of grunts of pain. Given the perk's short duration, I don't think it would be gamebreaking, but would help making the perk more useful for doing safe unhooks.

Comments

  • Yeah, it's kinda weird to remove the blood and scratch marks but not groans of pain. I'd also like it to give the Endurance status effect to the user, similar to old Borrowed Time. The whole idea of the perk is to take the aggro onto yourself and away from a fellow survivor. These changes would help make it a more useful perk.

  • @White_Owl said:

    I like a lot Babysitter's concept of making the unhooked survivor harder to find, but while playing around with it I found that unless they have Iron Will, they still can be found very easily. This defeats the whole purpose of the perk and it's a pity.

    What I'd like to be added to the perk is a reduction of grunts of pain. Given the perk's short duration, I don't think it would be gamebreaking, but would help making the perk more useful for doing safe unhooks.

    I also think that 8 seconds is not enough and I would like more, the effect is not strong enough to give it only 8 seconds. maybe 15 seconds? 20? 25??