Bubba Tandrum Tactic
What does the patch notes mean by the tantrum method? What is the tantrum tactic to catch up with survivors? I thought movement speed was tremendously decreased during tantrum? So how do you catch up with survivors?
What does the patch notes mean by the tantrum method? What is the tantrum tactic to catch up with survivors? I thought movement speed was tremendously decreased during tantrum? So how do you catch up with survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is, thats why they changed it. It was a silly idea poorly implemented leading to a "#########" result. I like all the changes theyvd made now so its better.
If holding forward doesn't let you, then I don't think the new tantrum can. I will say before the change when a survivor jumped into a locker to wait for you to stop chainsawing if you bumped up against the locker and started a tantrum, they had a high chance of jumping out and getting hit. An extra long tantrum could be useful in that regard.