Latest Patch Issues

Here is the issues I've noted by my own experience so far since latest update for those interested in case there is one they missed or not noted elsewhere. Be advised, relatively long list.


1:Auras are stuffed.


2:Gen sounds are still stuffed.


3:Gen grabs are still stuffed.


4:Hook alignment and sounds are still stuffed. (Had my head tilted, resting on the hook while the rest of my body was free. Sometimes hooking is silent).


5:Taking blood points and shards without giving what was spent on is stuffed.


6:Midwich Elementary is stuffed. (Debatable Balance Issue)


7:Priority on objectives are still stuffed. (I.e Self Caring on hatch or while looking at a pallet. Being vacuumed to dropping a pallet while standing still looking at a totem. Trying to sabotage trap by window but sucks me to vaulting it instead).


8:Survivor getting trapped for infinity when trap is picked up at same time is still stuffed.


9:Deathslinger Terror Radius is still stuffed.


10:Still getting Iron Will on survivors without it. Get stuffed.


11:Knockout is ridiculous and doesnt show correct text. Get stuffed.


12:Blood Warden is stuffed.


13:Larger hitbox while vaulting now apparently. (Something to do when arms are swinging outward). So get stuffed.


14:Bloodweb gets stuck and I have to quite out to menu to solve it (which is annoying).


15:Latency is stuffed and every match is so damn laggy. (Console).


16:Ghostface spotting is inconsistently stuffed.


17:Oni animations are stuffed (I.e, shows no sword and I still swing. Club is wonky, sometimes cant go into power. Passive regenerate too 100%).


18:Invisible Jake cosmetic, not sure for what outfit and if it's just Jake.


19:Still cant show rank reset correctly without turning game off and on again XD


20:Apparently vaulting is faster (I.e without Spine Chill or Resilience) SOMETIMES.


21:Blinds sometimes dont stun a killer to drop survivor when it should.


22:Had survivor stuck on my shoulders even though they made struggle sounds no struggle. Couldnt get stunned by pallet while carrying them. Flashlight would flash me but not drop. Couldnt manually drop. Only way to get them off my shoulder was to hook them.


23: Spawns between survivors and killer are closer than usual. (I.e find them in like 10 seconds on same side of the map on big maps)


24:Sometimes lunge to keep up with survivor if Dead Hard or Sprint Burst is done same time as attack.


These are just the ones I can remember occurring since update launch. I'm sure others have suffered too. Feel free to share yours if it's not listed here.

Comments