Big majority of playerbase get sync error and no bps
Where is the fix,why does it take so long,this should have been fixed withing days but its weeks now since this bug persist.Another layer of frustation added to the game I guess.
Where is the fix,why does it take so long,this should have been fixed withing days but its weeks now since this bug persist.Another layer of frustation added to the game I guess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lmao this update messed up a lot, I shlt you not I was being chased by a tposing spirit for 3 minutes before she got stunned and back to normal state.