Bubba and his camping...

While I love that bubba finally got a very good rework this recent update, his camping is absolutely ridiculous. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe PART of the reasons why BHVR gave Billy a cool down on his chainsaw and Bubba Charges on his chainsaw was to stop players that abused rev camping. If you have a bubba that’s camping your teammate and you and your other teammate(s) are near the hook, he’s most likely guaranteed to get 2 more downs, maybe even 3 depending on the add-ons and if he can use up all his charges on nearby survivors. Now I’m already prepared for the usual comments like “just do gens”, “another camping post”, etc. but it’s not always about that. I’m sorry but matchmaking is horrible right now so if I see a bubba let alone ANY killer camping a poor baby Claudette that has less than 24 hours into the game I’m still going to try to save. Point is, if BHVR reworked billy and bubba for camping reasons I like the direction they’re headed in camping wise but it made no difference, it’s still a killer with an abusable base kit ability as he’s always been.

Comments

  • The reason they reworked billy and bubba is not of camping but of outdated add-ons. For billy and bubba they changed the power so they cant hold it in front of the survivor. But also buff the weaker killer.

    You cant rework these Killers to completely remove the camp, because it will ruin their potential. You can say they cant use their power near the hook, but that means these Killers cant punish over altruistic survivors.

    You can also change that bubba cant hit multiple survivors but that would ruin his design. Because he was designed to be able to hit multiple survivors.