The Hex perk is supposed to be the Opposite of OoO for survivors. Object benefits 1 player using it. But for killer i made it affect the other 3 survivors and the obsession isn’t affected. But yes its meant to counter object if multiple people are running it.
The Hex perk is supposed to be the Opposite of OoO for survivors. Object benefits 1 player using it. But for killer i made it affect the other 3 survivors and the obsession isn’t affected. But yes its meant to counter object if multiple people are running it.
But it ignores the obsession so survivor running OoO can still see you.
I kinda like the Fresh Meat perk, I would just have it so it shows the aura of all survivors except the survivor that got unhooked.
However, before they add a perk that increases footstep sound, they should firstly fix the sound of the game in general. I also fear that the first two survivor perks might be a bit too good, especially False Trail, though I might be wrong. Whereas Second Chance seems rather useless, since killers try to avoid going through pallets when caring a survivor anyways.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is hex one needs to counter OoO?
The Hex perk is supposed to be the Opposite of OoO for survivors. Object benefits 1 player using it. But for killer i made it affect the other 3 survivors and the obsession isn’t affected. But yes its meant to counter object if multiple people are running it.
But it ignores the obsession so survivor running OoO can still see you.
I kinda like the Fresh Meat perk, I would just have it so it shows the aura of all survivors except the survivor that got unhooked.
However, before they add a perk that increases footstep sound, they should firstly fix the sound of the game in general. I also fear that the first two survivor perks might be a bit too good, especially False Trail, though I might be wrong. Whereas Second Chance seems rather useless, since killers try to avoid going through pallets when caring a survivor anyways.