Just a question, how do you get bubba adept?

Matchmaking right now is the perfect chance for killers to get adept achievement, so I try to get it for bubba...

I tried to down people slower by not using chainsaw that much, but still too fast. So I snap on my speed limiter, I still can't get my adept, and the best I got is ruthless killer.. with 4k..

So.. any tips for getting adept? I ran out of ideas already..

(I don't like stomping players that are not my skill, but I need to get that achievement before the MMR settles down..)

Comments

  • you have to double pip. depends on your rank really, get what is called a merciless killer rating, so you need to make generally 2-3 iridecent emblems and the rest gold. depends on your rank and what it takes. also only equip his specific perks no 4th and the double pip

  • @Freki said:

    you have to double pip. depends on your rank really, get what is called a merciless killer rating, so you need to make generally 2-3 iridecent emblems and the rest gold. depends on your rank and what it takes. also only equip his specific perks no 4th and the double pip

    I know... Every game I got all iridescent except chaser emblem which is gold... And I have no idea how to get iridescent in that category.. I already used speed limiter, but still gold

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511525#Comment_1511525

    I know... Every game I got all iridescent except chaser emblem which is gold... And I have no idea how to get iridescent in that category.. I already used speed limiter, but still gold

    all i can say if you are getting 15 of 16 possible emblem points you are missing one specific ingreediant.... let me ask you this, what is your normal perk loadout when you attempt the adept also what rank are you?

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511532#Comment_1511532

    all i can say if you are getting 15 of 16 possible emblem points you are missing one specific ingreediant.... let me ask you this, what is your normal perk loadout when you attempt the adept also what rank are you?

    Bubba adapt would call for only the three Bubba parks and he's red rank because he said earlier he got three iridescent and a gold the only way that doesn't give you a double pip is being red rank

  • I would advise dropping your rank to purple and get the adept that way

  • @TheOhioHutcH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511584#Comment_1511584

    Bubba adapt would call for only the three Bubba parks and he's red rank because he said earlier he got three iridescent and a gold the only way that doesn't give you a double pip is being red rank

    i've never been a red ranked killer before so i have no idea on that aspect. so my questions were valid, as he did not specify his load out for it, i've known people that had over 1.5K hours in go for any adept and wondered why they didn't get it.... turned out they had FOUR perks on! their defense: "I thought it only required the perks but more could be added" I wondered how they got the other adepts on their account at that point lol.

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511634#Comment_1511634

    i've never been a red ranked killer before so i have no idea on that aspect. so my questions were valid, as he did not specify his load out for it, i've known people that had over 1.5K hours in go for any adept and wondered why they didn't get it.... turned out they had FOUR perks on! their defense: "I thought it only required the perks but more could be added" I wondered how they got the other adepts on their account at that point lol.

    Oh I see, I didn't know you haven't been to red ranks yet. But I was just saying to give you information no worries.

  • @TheOhioHutcH said:

    I would advise dropping your rank to purple and get the adept that way

    But rank isn't used for matchmaking already..

  • It's not about whether it's used for matchmaking or not the emblem system for killer is terrible. Red ranks requires 4 iridescent emblems for a double pip. Purple and green ranks requires three iridescents and at least one gold. It's a one point difference but much easier to double pip in purple or green ranks.