STEAM DLC AND GAME LOST * FIXED *
Go to Steam> "settings" > "downloads", delete your download Cache, restart steam. This is how myself and many others fixed the issue.
Go to Steam> "settings" > "downloads", delete your download Cache, restart steam. This is how myself and many others fixed the issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to believe.
Confirmed this method worked. After clearing the download cache it automatically restarts Steam in the process.
Thank you, Gusto. Upvote.
Can confirmed that it worked.
I'm redownloading the game now, going to assume everything's gonna be where I left it, but we'll see.
Thank you OP for making an account just to post this. It is extremely appreciated.
I know this fix was probably mentioned on the merged thread first, but this thread should be pinned.
I just restarted my PC and it was working then. Didn’t do anything else just a restart.
It works perfectly +1
All done downloading and all of my stuff is where it should be. I'm not gonna lie for a little bit I was a smidge concerned.