Glorious MMR Matchmaking

I fire up Demogorgon, who sucks, to do his fully charged shred daily and I get 4 man rank 1 sweat squads every single game. Awesome. The devs have no idea what they're doing

Comments

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    I fire up Demogorgon, who sucks, to do his fully charged shred daily and I get 4 man rank 1 sweat squads every single game. Awesome. The devs have no idea what they're doing

    That is because I guess you need to do 10 rounds before the game decides where you should be.

    I have the same issue on both ends though. I played a killer I sort of knew but only played like 5 times. It was legion and I am a rank 20 killer well the entire game was a joke. I had survivors juking me like I was nothing when normally I can at least kill 2 but in this game I was lucky to down 1. The results screen said it all though when all but one was Red rank and the last one was a purple rank.

    They matched these high rank players with my low level skilled self all because they decided this is my first time using a killer and THEIR first time using a new survivor they must be in my level when honestly it shouldnt matter. If someone is Rank 1 no matter what killer they use their skill level should be higher than someone ACTUALLY new to the game. I do think the new system if it works will be good because I would like to learn nurse with survivors who are new but so far the system is looking at just one thing:

    IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME WITH SAID CHARACTER? if so then we will find other people new to their characters as well no matter their OVERALL knowledge of the game.

    I have hopes for the system but in the end we cannot overlook someones rank and assume just because a killer main just used Freddy for the first time that a brand new just bought the game Rank 20 is on the same level then because they both are using "NEW" characters to them. The actual new player has no knowledge and the killer main has general knowledge of the game and that alone gives a person a edge.

    Also Sorry you also have had bad experiences from this new system because I have played over 10 games with different survivors and still getting teammates with no perks rank 20 going against Red Rank killers. It makes no sense.