Offering rarities and the "Gifts for the Fog" Achievement
Ever since the removal of moon offerings, the only offering that fits the description for the "Gifts for the Fog" Achievement is the Ebony Mori.
Should we do something about this? Perhaps make the wards or at least murky reagent ultra-rare as well? This is a rather small nitpick, but it's just something I noticed a hot minute back.
Comments
Oh! I forgot about the splinters! And I do acknowledge it is only an achievement. As I said, small nitpick.
Yeah i want that achievement (just cause) but i mainly play surv and won't upgrade killers until i get Quentin maxed out soooooo rip
I'm a person who plays both survs and killers and have prestiged one of each, but yeah, it shouldn't feel as though you have to play one or the other for an achievement that doesn't specify in the direction of one or the other.