This is "New-Best-Awesome" system matcmaking?

Dev you laugh at people's!

IMG_20200805_100505.jpg

Wonderful matchmaking, results:

  • On start Killer momental kill 20 rank player
  • 2 and 7 rank - safeguards and dead
  • My destiny - gen-hook-gen and very lucky in hatch
  • You analysis 3000000 and results - red rank 1 - broken 20, kill as children's 5 rank, you masters balance game!!
Killer simple eat us, as it should be 1 rank 

Comments

  • the algorithm is perfect in his predictions. 2 brown rank + 2 randoms vs red rank killer = 4 kill. 4 red ranks vs lvl 20 killer = 4 escapes

  • O_0 this is wacky.

  • @C_Frank said:

    the algorithm is perfect in his predictions. 2 brown rank + 2 randoms vs red rank killer = 4 kill. 4 red ranks vs lvl 20 killer = 4 escapes

    You right, next match...

    IMG_20200805_110420.jpg


  • I have been getting either rank 15+ noobs, or sweaty red ranks with no in between. Honestly it feels worse than it was before.

  • This matchmaking is broken. I’ve played all day yesterday and all day today. Over 100 matches. 90% of these were against red ranks (im rank 16 on both) and I have been annihilated every time. I got less then ten kills total today and yesterday. I still haven’t survived. It’s to the point where I am about to just quit.

  • I tell you what..... if you are a pretty good survivor that plays solo, don’t dare put on kindred or you will lose faith in humanity right now. Holy $#!7 I’m red rank continually getting brown teammates that are petrified of gens and unhooking. This MMR is a disaster... I think I’m about 30ish games in and nothing is changing. (All reds v a noob killer, or potato new surv on my team)

  • Matchmaking isn't just broken, it's totally perverted