what? i did this and pretty much lsot everything on the account. what is this? in fact i tried to log again and of games it said to ahre games with the main account? what happeend can you help me to fix this problem?
what? i did this and pretty much lsot everything on the account. what is this? in fact i tried to log again and of games it said to ahre games with the main account? what happeend can you help me to fix this problem?
Steam maintenance messed with access to a lot of games. If you're having issues still, you may need to wait until later. Based on what I can tell, Steam is rolling back some of their maintenance, so it might take some time for it to roll over everyone. I'm sorry you're dealing with this too.
I am having the same issue. and so is my partner we both lost access to all DLC and the game completely. Way to go Steam. Please fix this issue soon not very fun not being able to play this game that most of us have poured in tons of money.
I have no clue whats going on but my game suddenly crashed because of a network issue, I closed steam 20 times and restarted my PC. My game says to PURCHASE. Ive had it for /four/ years now. Please help me. When i launch the game from the shortcut on my desktop it takes me to the store game
I launched my PC today and saw dead by daylight being advertised to me on the steam store but I already have it. I've actually played it for more than 1200 hours and counting. Do I have to buy the game again or is this unintentional?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, some users have found that this helps them: Steam > Settings > Download tab and click Clear download cache
Please try this out. If this doesn't work, I'm deeply sorry. There isn't much I can't do sadly. I ask you to be patient and wait.
what? i did this and pretty much lsot everything on the account. what is this? in fact i tried to log again and of games it said to ahre games with the main account? what happeend can you help me to fix this problem?
edit: nevermind i fixed it. thanks it worked.
Steam maintenance messed with access to a lot of games. If you're having issues still, you may need to wait until later. Based on what I can tell, Steam is rolling back some of their maintenance, so it might take some time for it to roll over everyone. I'm sorry you're dealing with this too.
THIS WORKS. I can see dbd in my library again. THANK YOU!
I am having the same issue. and so is my partner we both lost access to all DLC and the game completely. Way to go Steam. Please fix this issue soon not very fun not being able to play this game that most of us have poured in tons of money.
I just wanted to say that this worked for me.
Everything is back to normal. DLCs, cosmetics, cells , BP, shards, levels, ranks, everything is fine.
oooooooow yeeeeah!!! thx a lot!!!
Whoever is having this problem, clear the download cache from Steam:
Steam ---> Settings ----> Downloads ---> Clear the download cache
El que tenga este problema de que no aparezca el juego como comprado, borre el cache de descarga
Icono de Steam ---> Configuracion ----> Descargas -----> Borrar el cache de descargas
I'm all fixed. That was quite the adventure.
Happend to me as well
Happend to me but don’t uninstall it because it makes it worse
More of what they said. I have bought like 7 DLC and have access to about 2 of them.