A suggestion for an already planned mechanic, and questions.

Hello! I have been playing Dead By Daylight for quite some time on my Xbox One. I enjoy the game very much and it is one of my most played games on the system. I have been informed through livestreams and updates that a planned feature for an upcoming update would be something akin to computer players, known by the community as "Disconnection Bots". I have also seen that you are able to view player gameplay, as well as collect data on how the players perform in their games. My request is a bit of a theoretical one, as I am not sure how possible it would be, but here it goes: Perhaps you could make custom bots based on an individual player's playstyle, to mimic their actions when they disconnect from games. I know this would likely take a lot of effort on your end, so I do not expect this to be a part of the upcoming features. However, I feel as though mentioning it is an okay thing to do.

Additoonally, I have a few smaller questions about the topic of the new feature. Does having this feature implemented mean it is okay for players to not necessarily be human? And, slightly related, what will happen to the Disconnection Penalty system when this planned feature rolls around?

I hope you find this topic to be enjoyable, and I want you to have a nice day. Replies are welcome.

Comments