Are any other ps4 players experiencing horrible frames since yesterday..?
It feels horrible trying to play killer..can't judge my distances and can't keep track and it's honestly tiresome..I thought we were past this
It feels horrible trying to play killer..can't judge my distances and can't keep track and it's honestly tiresome..I thought we were past this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since the last update, I have stopped playing killer because of this problem, it hurts my eyes
It's very hard to track spinning survivors because of it
Its been since the update. Been feeling like a rank 20 on killer missing so many swings id normally hit. Hurts my eyes as well with the frames.
Since last update. Also having it glitch out during struggle way more too. ๐
Very odd