Idea for anti-loop killer power.
It may seem OP at first, but this could be reigned in with cool downs, set times, and charges and such.
Imagine a power where the killer can construct small phase walls. The wall is, at standard, the same width as the killer’s capsule. It can be placed anywhere, but will auto-affix itself to any nearby walls at a perpendicular angle. (Or maybe not on the auto part, if we want skilled placement and angle to be a thing.)
Now here’s the kicker. The killer can pass through this phase wall, but survivors can’t! In other words, it lengthens the loop for the survivor only, and removes the advantage of tight looping with a smaller capsule.
Ok so? Fun? Boring? OP? Weak? What do you think?
Comments
Sry but this is boring AF. It would be a left click simulator on a cooldown. I love to play killer that require mechanical skill to play so that power would be nothing I would look forward too even though I hate loops.
Basically Bamboozle, but not limited to windows. Sounds too strong.
Sounds strong but unengaging for both sides. I'm trying to think of ways to make it more dynamic but I don't think it's a concept you can work with too much.
Maybe if the walls were more of a "secondary power" to zone survivors and make some places riskier, but 1 the killer cannot go through them and 2 they're only temporary.
I like the thought of it being a secondary power, but if the killer can’t go through at least some portion of it, then he’s just making things harder for himself since survivors can hug turns more tightly. Also keep in mind these walls could strategically block certain doors, windows, or tight passages.