any tips for adept pyramid head
ive been trying for a few days now and no luck i keep getting brutal with him
ive been trying for a few days now and no luck i keep getting brutal with him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't cage if you can help it. This takes away a bunch of emblems.
Try and get a 3 gen. He has no slowdown perks or anything in his kit to do so, so a 3 gen is your best bet.
M1s > Punishment. You get more chaser the closer you are tbh and you'll wanna punishment for the down as that means the chase is shorter.
Typical adept things too. Don't let anyone live, 3 hook everyone, slug for the 4k, etc.
that i will do also would tormenting them for the mini morie get more or would 3hooks? and ive had 2 games with dc'ers that scrwed me over
Now's probably the best time to do it since apparently everyone is getting put against baby survivors.
I wish all I've been getting is sweaty sfw DC's or people that hide in a locker all game
But again would I get a better chance at iridescent if I 3 hook them or 2hook and Mori