Its also Xbox servers.

I just had back to back matches with connection issues. The last one was really bad. Now I have 4 morons harrassing me thinking im lag switching. I look online and it says PS4 is having issues. That can't be a coincidence.

Comments

  • I've been having these issues for weeks and I'm on PS4. I'll see survivors just get random spikes of ping or I do as killer. I've also sat in a survivor lobby and watched in-game the ping beside each name spiking higher and higher. One player at one point hit over 1000 while the rest of us hovered at 600. At this point, I just say whatever to this stuff. It's all a feature of the game now to me it's that damn bad.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I've been having these issues for weeks and I'm on PS4. I'll see survivors just get random spikes of ping or I do as killer. I've also sat in a survivor lobby and watched in-game the ping beside each name spiking higher and higher. One player at one point hit over 1000 while the rest of us hovered at 600. At this point, I just say whatever to this stuff. It's all a feature of the game now to me it's that damn bad.

    The match I was in the survivors had like 300 ping and they played so bad thought we were farming at one point. I even cliped parts that happened because it looked so weird. A meg went for an unhook and was too late the person died so they start self caring when you can tell they wanted to try the unhook. I hit and down her and she flies like 5 ft away.

    Got harassed for 30 minutes over this.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510406#Comment_1510406

    The match I was in the survivors had like 300 ping and they played so bad thought we were farming at one point. I even cliped parts that happened because it looked so weird. A meg went for an unhook and was too late the person died so they start self caring when you can tell they wanted to try the unhook. I hit and down her and she flies like 5 ft away.

    Got harassed for 30 minutes over this.

    Yeah thats some serious server lag there. I had a match like it earlier where a survivor was literally freezing on the spot then teleporting away. They were lagging so badly I had to let them go because they were running into walls and everything. Survivors will always try to blame the killer for anything, even when it's not your fault. It's the mentality of too many players on any game these days.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510423#Comment_1510423

    Yeah thats some serious server lag there. I had a match like it earlier where a survivor was literally freezing on the spot then teleporting away. They were lagging so badly I had to let them go because they were running into walls and everything. Survivors will always try to blame the killer for anything, even when it's not your fault. It's the mentality of too many players on any game these days.

    Honestly the interaction I just had has me scared for the future. The complete lack of intelligence and reasoning skills from the morons I just tried to explain this to has just.....my god what idiots.

    The one idiot thinks that a "Dedicated Server" isn't even a physical object somewhere. It just exists in thin air and somehow the killer having bad internet helps the killer still. Claimsto know the game isn't run on p2p anymore but at the exact same time thinks it functions in exactly the same way.