Handyman challenge

Challenge description: Escape the trial while carrying an item with no charges 1 time(s) and using the perk open handed. Complete this challenge in a single trial.

Does this mean I have to bring a key? I tried depleting a toolbox and escaping with it, but it didn’t work.

Comments

  • No, fully depleting a toolbox (as in, where the "Toolbox Repair" prompt no longer shows) should suffice. I know this cause I did it with a brown toolbox.

    It could be a bug, or you could have miscalculated the amount of charges, or you could have forgotten to equip Open Handed. If this happens again, report it as a bug.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    No, fully depleting a toolbox (as in, where the "Toolbox Repair" prompt no longer shows) should suffice. I know this cause I did it with a brown toolbox.

    It could be a bug, or you could have miscalculated the amount of charges, or you could have forgotten to equip Open Handed. If this happens again, report it as a bug.

    Yeah it just happened to me again. This is my second trial escaping with an item with no charges. How annoying 😐 How would I go about reporting it exactly? Through the forums or the game itself?

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1510382#Comment_1510382

    Yeah it just happened to me again. This is my second trial escaping with an item with no charges. How annoying 😐 How would I go about reporting it exactly? Through the forums or the game itself?

    Through the forums in the bug reports section.