Update On My MMR Results As Killer
Yesterday I was going against a bunch of 20's and 14's. I was playing only as Leatherface since it was finally activated. Today I'm getting all Rank 1's-3's all day as Leatherface. Seems to be working fine for me after squashing new players all night. I switched to Freddy to see what would happen and got Rank 20's-17's again. I've played at least 25 games as Leatherface and dominated every match until today where I was getting Rank 1's.
All in all, I get nothing but Rank 1's almost as Leatherface now. If someone wants proof, I can take pics on my phone with words written down after each match to prove its a current pic to show you my MMR with Leatherface is working. I would advise other's who keep getting low levels to crush them. Otherwise, you'll be having low levels for a long time because you're granting them more points and you're gaining less points in your own MMR rating.
You'll thank me later. Take care.
Comments