HEAVY Ping problem on new killer!

I have a very big problem right now! For the last days I only played Killer I am familier with, now I wanted to try out Oni, a killer I played less then 5 matches overall with and no match in 2020 yet! When I search for a lobby I get a lobby in the first 20 sec BUUUUT the ping is horrible! Usualy I play on green ping server with 35ms, never more then that but with Oni I only get matches with atleast 180ms ping or even 280ms ping! ######### BHVR?! Am I stuck now on the chars I played until now? I am not going to play with that ping! Survivors would hate me if I play on that server, as someone who also plays surv i hate high ping killers!

Comments

  • @cacao1 said:

    I have a very big problem right now! For the last days I only played Killer I am familier with, now I wanted to try out Oni, a killer I played less then 5 matches overall with and no match in 2020 yet! When I search for a lobby I get a lobby in the first 20 sec BUUUUT the ping is horrible! Usualy I play on green ping server with 35ms, never more then that but with Oni I only get matches with atleast 180ms ping or even 280ms ping! ######### BHVR?! Am I stuck now on the chars I played until now? I am not going to play with that ping! Survivors would hate me if I play on that server, as someone who also plays surv i hate high ping killers!

    I don’t think it’s the killer you’re choosing. I’ve suddenly in the last half an hour started only getting lobbies of 100 ping (I usually get about 35 as well).

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179160/heavy-ping-problem-on-new-killer

    I don’t think it’s the killer you’re choosing. I’ve suddenly in the last half an hour started only getting lobbies of 100 ping (I usually get about 35 as well).

    I hope you are right!