Greek Legend Skins and Linked Cosmetics.
I love, love a lot of the new Greek Legend cosmetic, especially the hag, yet I am slightly disappointed with Yui's new one, it just looks a little of the same, but I can't wait for getting my new Feng. But please please, can we stop with the linked cosmetics, a lot like me like to mix, swap, match and see what we come up with, I understand ones like Lisa. But can we resort back to mixing it up and making our own fashion from things?
Comments
Only Jane, Oni, and Clown were linked. But I agree. I think most of us hate the linked cosmetics.
Yes, people wish to mix and match, i aren't going to spend money on something i can't mix and match, Lisa was fine (though she should be named Lisa when going from Cheryl to her lol) we can understand that, but give us mix and match! lol