Campfire: Hello! How's it going today friends?
Heya,
How are you feeling? How's your matches going? It can be rough out there in the trials. Don't worry, it's cool and chill here.
How's your games? Enjoying anything lately? Come unwind and talk about the good times you've had, killer or survivor. Let's be friends. Or make new friends. Have some marshmallows.
How are you feeling? How's your matches going? It can be rough out there in the trials. Don't worry, it's cool and chill here.
How's your games? Enjoying anything lately? Come unwind and talk about the good times you've had, killer or survivor. Let's be friends. Or make new friends. Have some marshmallows.
Comments
We should invite huntress to come sit with us =^_^=
Maybe I can convince her to carve me a kitty mask!
Yesterday i had to be chased by the killer for 2 minutes using Laurie Strodes. Killer was a Nurse. Juked her for 3 gens, then she downed me. DS and i juked her for another gen before she switched target. Camped that guy and the others instead of cutting losses, tried halfheartly without BT to save him. End of story: 2 dead, 2 escapes.
I think DS is simply OP.
I don't think DS is OP, as killers we have to be smart about time management, which is a hard thing in and of itself. I never chase anyone that -wants- my attention because I know they have the confidence to out run me.
But also I'll do the same, go in with BT and make sure the others get out before me.
Despite the frustrations of competition, you're all amazing and hope your games go well!
I just get notification spammed with Thrill of the Hunt (refer to my thread). Nothing special to be honest
Now you are in the perfect mood to pay back to them.
I suggest running a huntress slugging/bleed out build. It cured me from my madness a lot of times already
Oh, the usual. Good game, OK game, good game, make bad choices sometimes, make good choices sometimes.
The occasional curb stomp but overall good. ^^