Hillbilly Addon Lopro Chains is bugged

I was playing with hillbilly using the new Lopro Chains Addon + the Spiked Boots Addon (on PC).

In the Lopro Chains Addon it says 'Survivors hit with the Chainsaw within 5 seconds of breaking a pallet or a wall are damaged for a single health state.'

But it was always just a single health state. I tried that three times now, every time the same bug.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can confirm, tried it a few times now just to make sure, doesn't matter if you combine Lopro Chain with anything or run it solo.

    I've tried:

    • Running the addon on its own
    • Running it along with Dad's Boots
    • Running it with Tuned Carburator
    • Running it with Doom Engravings

    But I still enjoy the addon, cocky survivors teabagging on the other side of pallets always get what they deserve.

  • Not a bug. They accidentally added the updated description text early, the effects haven't been updated. This goes for multiple Billy and Bubba add-ons.