Question for people who can moonwalk.
Do you play with default FPS or do you have it uncapped?
Do you play with default FPS or do you have it uncapped?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that doesn't even matter, but I play uncapped
i have 24 hours in the game and i already moonwalked to hit a survivor, im not a pro but my fps is capped.
I think he means as a survivor.
I recognized with the most recent Update, moonwalking became easier. Before I got like 1 or 2 second moonwalks and now I can get pretty long ones.
I can moonwalk just fine with capped fps. (But I'm still not great at it :/ )
After watching this video I was able to do it easily. My FPS is capped. https://youtu.be/rIiIeaBU_m0
Yeah I mean survivor moonwalks
I'm at 120 FPS.
I cap my FPS at 200. Through the files. I want to say a smooth 360 helps me start my moonwalk.