Hey Devs, can you please add a TRAINING MODE?
I just joined the forums to post this. It's been 4 years, how long do we have to wait until we get one? How come the mobile version already has a Training Mode? I'm on PC, none of my friends play DbD on PC so custom matches are not an option for me. Are we ever going to get a Training Mode? Anyone know if they will be adding a Training Mode any time soon?
Comments
Maybe I should've posted this in the Feedback subforum.
The training mode on mobile's killer is kinda bugged. I'd rather wait a while for the killer to come out polished than to come out exploitable.
e.g: If you are at a T wall and you go to one edge of the T, it will vault after you, if you go to the next edge, it will vault after you. You can keep doing this process for legit 5 gens.
Also apparently you can 360 the bot.
They already acknowledged adding the AI into PC version in a Q&A like 4 months ago or so, but If you ask me they have better priorities right now.
So many players want a training mode (including myself) and I'm sure the devs are aware, it's been requested a lot. Hopefully soon.