I picked up my Item and the entitiy consumed it regardless
So killer drops my item with franklins. Long chase, I go back to pick it up and 1-2 seconds after picking the item up it got consumed in my hand. Explaination pls?
So killer drops my item with franklins. Long chase, I go back to pick it up and 1-2 seconds after picking the item up it got consumed in my hand. Explaination pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug or lag
Like the game didnt consider it in your hand by that time (same kags stuff as the grab bug or dead hard bugs with the servers)
So yeah i guess one of those
It can happen, really, just as dodging a killers grab, what matters is to look if it does the same often or not