i just realised this....

after a over a year of playing this game i just realised haddon field doesnt have a killer shack.....

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Lmaooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I am thinking about it as well.
  • Well, the Strode house is technically Michael Myers' house. And he is the killer, so, basically its still the killer "shack" but upgraded. I demand fanart of all killers being jealous of Myers' house.

  • I remember when this map was released and I searched all over it for the killer shack and was sure I was missing something :)

  • Killer moved up in the Entitys favor. From a cheap shack to a nice house.
    Next step would be an appartment in upper westside. ;)

  • I initially thought "Of course it does" then I sat for a time thinking.

    Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. :o

  • Is that because Myers has his own house in the map so there is no need to have a shack?

    Or is there another reason that we don't know?

  • @Global said:
    after a over a year of playing this game i just realised haddon field doesnt have a killer shack.....

    And still its one of the most broken maps.
    Tells a lot about the other loops on the map....

  • Actually, Doctor and Pig dont have a shack either. Doctor has his office and Pig has a tiny dirty mattress on the corner of a room which drops into the bathroom which is next to the basement. That said, if you look at their cases, you could say their entire map is a "shack" (an entire hospital and an entire factory), meaning they have even better shacks than Myers and anyone else.

    Clown has his caravan and a shack, and more when they ever decide to move it around. So, he wins by numbers.

    Also,is there a Killer shack in Rin's house? I wasnt on the PTB.