Do you guys think consoles might get postgame chat after cross play is enabled?
I've been genuinely curious about this. Maybe it isnt possible but it'd be pretty neat if it was
I've been genuinely curious about this. Maybe it isnt possible but it'd be pretty neat if it was
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so because it would look stupid for pc players saying stuff while a console player can't.
hope so
No I don’t think so it would make the game more toxic.
I don't know but I think consoles should get a post-game chat.
I think console should have a post game chat regardless. It makes it less confrontational for survs and killers to give a quick GG or (for the toxics sake) swear at a killer for something that wasnt done (i dont condone this behaviour at all, but it exists and we just have to move on.)