Hitboxes messed up?
So I've been playing with the new reworked leatherface for 2 days, and it feels I'm bumping into objects much more than I used to when I prestiged old bubba.
Even when turning corners of shack for example it seems I have a bigger hitbox larger than normal, and I'm constantly scared of bumping into objects with bubba.
Anyone confirming?
Comments
I think they've intentionally increased bubba's hitbox to make it realistic.
Well the "realistic" argument doesn't really stand in a not realistic videogame like dbd where everything is controlled by the entity, so.
One of the reasons clown is trash is even because of that, hitbox bigger than other killers, so less anti loop capabilities at regular pallets
The hitbox are the same as before but I do believe the chainsaw swing is slightly wider than the original version due to the animation change. That could be causing you trouble.
Realistic here means to align chainsaw hitbox with the animation.
Wanna know what hit box is the most broken? Huntress hatchets.
All killers have the same hitboxes, if I'm not mistaken except short killers that have slightly shorter hitboxes. Clown has the same hitbox as Hag and everyone else. Its a placebo effect. Smaller killers look like they have smaller hitboxes but that isn't the case.