Does Mary's Letter even exist?
Gone through several blood webs, and I still haven't gotten the new map offering. What gives?
Gone through several blood webs, and I still haven't gotten the new map offering. What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
unlucky
@Popy6978 shame
yes it does
Well, it's an RNG, so you might get what you want and you might not.
I still remember how I've spent 1mil BP to get BBQ of at least first lvl of Trapper lmao
Non-OG map offerings, including newest Mary's Letter, are not that common to appear in the bloodweb, unfortunately. But, still, they exist. Just a matter of time when you get it.
I've investigated a bit, and most possibly Mary's Letter doesn't exist.
From Silent Hill wiki: "This implies that the letter never physically existed in the first place and instead was either a figment of James's imagination or a manifestation created by the town in order to draw James back to Silent Hill."
(If You're talking about DBD, it exists here. But then again, is anything in Entity's Realm real?)