New oni skin
Alright guys y'all do realize hes not using a Japanese weapon right jes using a Greek weapon ive read several posts that say bhvr was lazy on his weapon skin design bro it looks awesome and yes it is a Greek sword
Alright guys y'all do realize hes not using a Japanese weapon right jes using a Greek weapon ive read several posts that say bhvr was lazy on his weapon skin design bro it looks awesome and yes it is a Greek sword
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only thing I can think of is that he still uses a kanabo in blood rage
Pretty sure they're talking about the weapon he uses with his power.
still an overpriced purple skin, nothing special about it
I've seen ppl complain about the main one
I mean I agree about the kanobo