This new match making system is broken even Jim couldn't fix this.

I have played the game for around 100 hours on Xbox but recently bought a PC and bought the game again for some strange reason. This was yesterday bare in mind. I'm rank 19 as killer after playing 5 games so i'm pretty trash. On my 6th game I get my cheeks clapped by some guys and i'm like damn i'm even worse than I thought, then after the match finished (4 minuets after it started) I collect my 9000 blood points and go look at the scoreboard to discover I'm being matched against two rank 1s, a rank 2 and a rank 4? How did behaviour interactive come to the conclusion that 3 hours of game play and 5 games as killer equals to playing against the highest survivor rank possible?

Comments

  • The problem right now is that MMR just got released. It's been tracking our progress as a whole for a while, but since MMR wasn't dictating how matches were organized from the getgo, everyone is just getting lumped together based on how they did RELATIVE TO RAINBOW RANK RIDICULOUSNESS, not by MMR starting fresh.

  • Look, the devs that made this dumpster MMR system are the same ones that produced a statement that the entirety of the killer player base just can’t play clown right. I mean this is what you get. After 4 years I never expect anything but the worst from bhvr.