Just Yikes Though MMR
I understand the new MMR system; and how it makes everyone start at some hidden "Rank 0" sort of thing; but like.. Geeze, I couldn't let this go unnoticed lol
I understand the new MMR system; and how it makes everyone start at some hidden "Rank 0" sort of thing; but like.. Geeze, I couldn't let this go unnoticed lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Inb4:RANKS DON'T MATTER anymore. Shut up. The matchmaker is broken as a rank 1 ive faced rank 20s who thought they were hidden behind a tree with like half their body sticking out and couldnt loop for crap. Ive literally let so many people go because i don't wanna be that guy stomping on new survivors and ruining their experience (its why i don't smurf)
Yeah, the Rank 20 Bill with no perks and 18 minutes of playtime is surely to surprise me with godloops
The thing is it's hard to tell what's going on by just looking at ranks. For instance:
lets hope it get better.😨
its the same for me.. Im destroying mixed ranks survivors.. even got a rank 20 survivor while im a red rank killer...
Maybe MMR is starting us at zero. When I switched to PC and started from Rank 20, I rolled over my ranks but I knew the faster I did the faster I could get out of Brown and Yellow ranks.
Maybe that’s where we all are right now.
New players uninstalling in 3.. 2.. 1...
I guess this situation is normal. Since all Killers are with a low MMR, we all will get survivors with low MMR too. I guess it will take some time until all KIllers will be in their respective MMRs ranges.
This seems half baked, ranks should have been tweaked to make MMR more representative of each others, like IDK you can be rank 2 and in elo hell ? dosent make any sense at all.
this new MMR not good for new players.
Yeah, just thought the sight of it would be funny
Yes, its terrible. All my matches are contantly 4k and with 3 to 5 generators left. What were they thinking when putting players with thousands of hours againts new ones?
not sure it bad i just going to hook twice if they don't kill them self let them go if the match to easy for me.