I hope that training mode is next on priority list

With how new MM is working I hope that we'll soon get training mode so that new players can test out how to at least hit skillchecks before they're matched against old rank 1 killers.

Same for killers, maybe give them a chance to learn basic chase mechanics before forcing them to face pro loopers.

Comments

  • Yeah, I really want to learn how to play nurse on console, but it's pretty hard since I'm playing against rank 1 survivors.

  • @Kebek said:

    With how new MM is working I hope that we'll soon get training mode so that new players can test out how to at least hit skillchecks before they're matched against old rank 1 killers.

    Same for killers, maybe give them a chance to learn basic chase mechanics before forcing them to face pro loopers.

    Is this a training mode like mobile has? Because if so, that would be a godsend. Sometimes, I just want to relax and not PvP but want to run around as Myers or Bubba or Ghostface. Just for the horror icon feel. It's the same reason I played "offline mode" sometimes in F13, too.

    I've actually been chilling in training mode in mobile more than playing DbD on Steam lately.

  • Same. Gotta love how the mobile version got it first when people on the main game have been asking for it for years...

  • @Owlzey said:

    Same. Gotta love how the mobile version got it first when people on the main game have been asking for it for years...

    I've already started to feel like the main game has the junior varsity dev team, and the mobile version has the varsity team.