Best Feng skin?
I cant decide which of these buy, i only can one, i like most the green bunny cos it is cute and it is not as used as pink, besides green is less striking, but I also like the others, what do you think?
I cant decide which of these buy, i only can one, i like most the green bunny cos it is cute and it is not as used as pink, besides green is less striking, but I also like the others, what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Green bunny can be bought with shard, so maybe you should buy the Ballerina one with Cells and the GBunny with shards. I personally love the Ballerina one and the PBunny its super cute. Not a big fan of green.
If we're going by the entire outfit, then ballerina Feng is the cutest. Imo the bunny hoodies are cute but the skirt looks horrid.
My Feng outfit consists of the pink bunny hood, demon slayer jacket and the ballerina skirt.
I like the pink bunny one but the ballerina one is cute as well. I own both though <3
I did that! Thank you