OKKKKK... new rank system...
Wow, bhvr, its your new rank system? Its so cool!
Just got with 4th, 2th, 6th and 5th ranks. Wheres funny? Funny is that im 15th rank who got litterally 1k last game
*cheers and props*
Wow, bhvr, its your new rank system? Its so cool!
Just got with 4th, 2th, 6th and 5th ranks. Wheres funny? Funny is that im 15th rank who got litterally 1k last game
*cheers and props*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The idea is that ranks are now considered irelivant.
Can you please guess how much kills did i get? I litterally got only a silver chaser and bronze gatekeeper
-/-
Btw i crashed next game
Yep... I've been playing on Xbox and the MMR is absolutely terrible at the moment. As a Red Rank survivor I get put with 2 rank 15-20 survivors and usually one red rank survivor. Same thing happens when I play killer. I don't think its working as intended.
People don't get it through their damn heads that rank numbers don't matter anymore, morons
I actually think what they have to do is basically set our previous ranks as some sort of meter
What i think rn is that system probably lacks info on us, mb
Ok, whatever, i was absolutely destroyed that game, whats about that?
OK?
This mmr is placing you against people of similar skill level, you're not supposed to win every game. You win some, you lose some
Read this
I just recently got a Myers Rank 20 and I felt so sorry
You are not completely wrong
But, I mean, making 2 hooks througth the entire game, chases take incredibly long time, i wouldnt be able to kill them in any killer....
Same happens to me, usually it pairs up really good survivors like you and I, with potatoes.
I’m assuming so they don’t drop the game immediately and move onto something else. We carry them, they spend more money on the game, BHVR wins.