Matchmaking is now instant on ps4

For survivor. Is this the case for anyone else? I'm excited

Comments

  • No it isn’t instant for me. Ping is high and the rankings are broken too, last 2 matches have been a rank 19 killer and I’m rank 3 atm.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    No it isn’t instant for me. Ping is high and the rankings are broken too, last 2 matches have been a rank 19 killer and I’m rank 3 atm.

    Rank isn’t used for matchmaking anymore. It’s a new hidden rating. Everyone is at a similar rating right now, so you’ll likely find Survivors from all ranks.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    No it isn’t instant for me. Ping is high and the rankings are broken too, last 2 matches have been a rank 19 killer and I’m rank 3 atm.

    Ranks dont matter anymore. New MMR went live today

  • If the new MMR system improves matchmaking times I'm all for it...

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    If the new MMR system improves matchmaking times I'm all for it...

    Saaaame. Hopefully no more waiting 10+ minutes. I got into a game with bad ping and normally that would mean I'd have to wait twice as long to find a new lobby. Buutt it only took 10 seconds!

    Also once cross play comes! 😳