Is Huntress currently bugged?
I hit this Zarina with a hatchet like 3 times and it kept splashing blood when it hit her and breaking but she didn't change health states is Huntress bugged?
I hit this Zarina with a hatchet like 3 times and it kept splashing blood when it hit her and breaking but she didn't change health states is Huntress bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think hit registration is just ######### it seems, I get alot more phantom hits with hillbilly's chainsaw myself, the survivor will run in a straight line and i'll guarantee a saw it but it'll hit where they were and i'll go through the cooldown of hitting someone and they get to a pallet....
No, you were getting Dedicated Servers. It's a bigger issue with Plague (I genuinely don't know why) but in a nutshell, if both yours and the survivors pings combined reach over about 80, you're going to get robbed shots. Deathslinger also deals with this. But I genuinely have no idea why it's a bigger issue for Plague than the other two, I get maybe 1 robbed hit in 20 as Huntress and Deathslinger (bloodspray, screams, no health state change).
ah okay...definitely seems like something that should be fixed lol
The upcoming server hit validation hopefully will... Unless this "server hit validation" code is the exact same as the one that ranged killers currently have, in which case get prepared for robbed m1's as well. Also, good luck to anyone who isn't playing in the cities the servers are located in.
Edit: for some reason "server hit validation" autocorrected to "secret hi retaliation" and now I want that in the game as well
Survivor: *teabag greets another survivor from behind a tree and gets instantly killed by the entity*
i think it's a bigger issue with plague because she has several small projectiles that need to be checked for a collision. :/
There was definitely something up with Huntress for me on PS4. I was versing one and she would lag like crazy with her throws. Haven't experienced that before ever.
Yes huntress is bugged. I noticed that when you try to hit survivors up close the hits won't always register.