What Licensed Killers (From Film and TV) Do YOU Want to See in DBD?
What licensed killers, from pop culture and beyond, do you want to see as an addition to the semi-large roster featured here in Dead by Daylight?
What licensed killers, from pop culture and beyond, do you want to see as an addition to the semi-large roster featured here in Dead by Daylight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Evil Bong.
I would absolutely love to see a zombie killer of some kind.
In general SCPs are my pick. For TV I’d have to go with Supernatural. For Movie I’d have to go with F13.
Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop
I dunno about killers but a licensed survivor I'd love to see is the Matt Ryan version of John Constantine. Yeah, I dream way too big, I know DC would literally never have a reason to let it happen, but I'd still love to see it.
Hells, let's be honest, Constantine could be a killer as well. I'm terrified of the guy.