Still no year 4 roadmap
We still don't have a visual roadmap for year 4
We still don't have a visual roadmap for year 4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean this?
Dang thats a lot coming this year we should call this the starbreeze roadmap they are starting to become them anyways LMAO
I assume you meant year 5 roadmap. Year 4 was last year.
Not like we really need one when it mostly boils down to a chapter every 3 months with a mid-chapter patch between each one. Cross play and all that jazz is being worked on. I don't think they actually said it but with the graphics changes I got the impression that we'll be getting bits of it at a time (hopefully it doesn't take longer than year 4 lasts)
So we already know what they're doing, we just don't have dates mostly likely because they don't have them.
I will admit the first thing I saw on this was cosmetics for Freddy, got a little excited, noticed the next thing said cosmetics and realized where it was going.
I'm sorry to have disappointed you. In this way, I have become BHVR.