New Content Idea
DLC : The Sacrifice
Killer : The Pyramid Head
Survivor : Eileen Galvin
Map : Silent Hill
I'd Like to Here your comments about my idea ![]()
DLC : The Sacrifice
Killer : The Pyramid Head
Survivor : Eileen Galvin
Map : Silent Hill
I'd Like to Here your comments about my idea ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could see running from Pyramid Head in the hospital.
hospital , school ,creek apartments and musement park from SH2 and SH3 Could be a great idea for maps , and yeah hospital is awsome especially with The pyramid on Your tail, Silent Hill 2,3,4 where the best