Killer Mains

Everytime I play my rank 17 killer, I always find myself in a match with red rank swf that say gg ez.

I have a lot of respect for any new players that main killer over survivor.

You endure so much before you can get the full experience.

And when I play my rank 1 survivor, I find my self with a 50/50 chance to face rank 20s. It's not fair at all. I have an unbelievable amount of screenshots of the unfair games I have played in. It sucks.

Comments

  • @Immerschläfrig said:

    Just lets hope that the new MMR system can fix that. Being matched with low rank killers, potato teammates makes me dont want to play for weeks sometimes.

    Yea, and while we wait for this to calculate. They'll break something else in the game in the mean time. Buffing something or nerfing something. Still not even fixing the auras yet and it's been how long since?

    Yes I know things take time but during that time....

    Why work on anything else before the fixes 😖

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1503316#Comment_1503316

    Yea, and while we wait for this to calculate. They'll break something else in the game in the mean time. Buffing something or nerfing something. Still not even fixing the auras yet and it's been how long since?

    Yes I know things take time but during that time....

    Why work on anything else before the fixes 😖

    It's been 5 days since the aura changes. BHVR, as far as I know, don't force employees to work on weekends, which is why patches are always on Tuesday not Friday. They usually hotfix one week after a patch releases.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1503329#Comment_1503329

    It's been 5 days since the aura changes. BHVR, as far as I know, don't force employees to work on weekends, which is why patches are always on Tuesday not Friday. They usually hotfix one week after a patch releases.

    Hmm. Feels longer lol

    Still, ...